- 611 Inspection Request
Used to request a site inspection by the Fire Prevention Bureau.
- FP 13.1.5 Incoming Transmittal
Used to submit plans and other project information to the Fire Prevention Bureau.
- FP 13.1.17 Licensed Care Pre-Inspection Request
Used to request a pre-inspection of a licensed care facility by the Fire Prevention Bureau.
- FP 13.1.22 Customer Service Evaluation
Used to provide customer feedback on services received from the Fire Prevention Bureau.
- FP 13.2.4 Fire Watch Application
Used to establish a required fire watch a building or premise presents a hazard to life or property or when a fire protection system is impaired.
- FP 13.4.4 Statement of All-Weather Access
Used to obtain certification on required fire department access driveways/roadways by a licensed Civil Engineer.
- FP 13.4.8 Authorized Agent
Authorization of an agent to act on behalf of the property owner.
- FP 13.5.6 High-Piled Combustible Storage Permit Application Information
Used to provide the required information to process a high-piled combustible storage fire code permit. This form must accompany a fire code permit application (VCFP #125A).
- FP 13.6.10 Fireworks Transportation Permit
Used to authorize the transportation of fireworks by licensed pyrotechnic operators.
- FP 13.6.11 Agricultural Notification of Temporary Pile Storage for Land Application
Used to notify the Fire District when temporary pile storage will exceed 5,000 cubic yards upon any parcel.
- VCFP #125A Fire Code Permit Application
Used to apply for fire code permits as required by Chapter 1 of the Ventura County Fire Code.
- VCFP #126A Requirements for Construction Application
This form must be submitted by the applicant/owner and approved by the Fire Prevention Bureau prior to the issuance of a building permit.
- CALFIRE 10-12 State of California Fire Prevention Fee Petition for Redetermination
Property owners who wish to appeal their fire prevention fee assessed by the California State Board of Forestry and Fire Protection must complete this form within 30 days of receiving their bill. The Ventura County Fire Protection District vigorously opposes the implementation of this fee and is providing this form as a service to the residents of Ventura County. For additional information, see our frequently asked questions regarding this fee or you may visit the State's web site at www.firepreventionfee.org.