- 611 Inspection Request
Used to request a site inspection by the Fire Prevention Bureau.
- FP 13.1.5 Incoming Transmittal
Used to submit plans and other project information to the Fire Prevention Bureau.
- FP 13.1.17 Licensed Care Pre-Inspection Request
Used to request a pre-inspection of a licensed care facility by the Fire Prevention Bureau.
- FP 13.1.22 Customer Service Evaluation
Used to provide customer feedback on services received from the Fire Prevention Bureau.
- FP 13.2.4 Fire Watch Application
Used to establish a required fire watch a building or premise presents a hazard to life or property or when a fire protection system is impaired.
- FP 13.4.4 Statement of All-Weather Access
Used to obtain certification on required fire department access driveways/roadways by a licensed Civil Engineer.
- FP 13.4.8 Authorized Agent
Authorization of an agent to act on behalf of the property owner.
- FP 13.5.6 High-Piled Combustible Storage Permit Application Information
Used to provide the required information to process a high-piled combustible storage fire code permit. This form must accompany a fire code permit application (VCFP #125A).
- FP 13.6.10 Fireworks Transportation Permit
Used to authorize the transportation of fireworks by licensed pyrotechnic operators.
- FP 13.6.11 Agricultural Notification of Temporary Pile Storage for Land Application
Used to notify the Fire District when temporary pile storage will exceed 5,000 cubic yards upon any parcel.
- VCFP #125A Fire Code Permit Application
Used to apply for fire code permits as required by Chapter 1 of the Ventura County Fire Code.
- VCFP #126A Requirements for Construction Application
This form must be submitted by the applicant/owner and approved by the Fire Prevention Bureau prior to the issuance of a building permit.