The Community Service Volunteer program is in the Community Education division of the Public Information Office.
Tasks are available on an as-needed basis.
- Staff booths at public events
- Be on-call to take a Logistics truck to fire incident base camps
- Be a "victim" or moulage makeup artist for CERT and Fire Department drills
- Train to become a Certified Child Passenger Seat Technician and assist with car seat installations
- Provide hands-only CPR training
- Wear an inflatable 10 foot tall costume to become Firefighter Robby
To find out more about the types of opportunities we have, check out the Volunteer Job Descriptions.
If you're interested in becoming a Volunteer, please complete and submit an online form to get started.
For more information contact: